ATi/nVidia-I wil settle this once and for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IcedSteve-o said:
im using a ati radeon 9000 and i play counterstike source. i got 50 fps on the stress test with 800 x 600, but i have seen 230+ fps at times.
Im surprised that thing can do that well

With my X800 XT I run teh stress test at 1600x1200, 6x AA and 16x AF and get 83fps score, gameplay wise though the 9800 Pro was just as good because you never actually game with 1600x1200:) :p

I use CS (not source because source blows) in that resolution... along with BF1942, looks very nice.

Meh regardless, 9800 pro, X800, 6800, 6600GT, they all whoop my FX 5700 card so after I have the bigwater all setup and hopefully can attain some lower Voltages on the same overclocks, which I'd be thrilled, I can get the 6600GT by the end of this month.

"Beyond say..."

I wil say this only one more time, *** dammit!
It's a Tie! They both suck! :D:D:D:D:) :cool:

lol they cant both suck......are you holding out on us ATI....have you developed your own super card you arent sharing!?! The gig is up! We're on to you!

"ATi Rage Pro 16bit..."

Nubius said:
lol they cant both suck......are you holding out on us ATI....have you developed your own super card you arent sharing!?! The gig is up! We're on to you!
Sweet Jesus Christ in the hevens above the sinfullnes of mankind - NO! :p But i have been considering asassinating the CEO's of both of these companys in tho hopes of purefying mankind... J\K :freak: :wooha: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom