Dvd+r Vs. Dvd+_rw???

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone has been telling me use dvd decrypter (which is what i've been using the last week or so), and now i'll try dvd shrink. as far as burning programs go, which (other than nero) is a good one to go with? i've been trying to use clone dvd, but haven't had much luck. suggestions???

ive just used DVD Shrink first, and then if i've had to i'll go to DVD Decryptor. When i burn em (in DVD Shrink) it automaticly burns with Nero. If you want to burn it and you don't have Nero, you can burn it in DVD Decryptor.

yep you can-- Go to Mode, and then ISO, and select Write. Select the Source file (the ripped DVD) and then destination drive.

that kicks ass!!! i didn't understand why you had to have a ripping program that was seperate from the burning. thanks for the decrypter tip. i'll try when i get home.

yeah- i was just lucky and had Nero do it for me, but the way i told you is a great way to do it w/o another program. i know theres a step-by-step instruction page on the forum somewhere with pictures n all-- its really helpful, so i'll see if i can find it.

DVD+R can only be written to the disc once

DVD+RW can be written,added to, and erased (Basicly reusable)

thanks for all the info stevo! i'm new to the ripping/burning world and it's been a bit frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom