Xp-90

Status
Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
if im running a stock 3000+ winchester, do i need to run a fan, or will the heatsink do the job?

btw, other stuff in the comp:

msi neo4 ultra
antec neopower
there WILL be an x800XL soon

3 case fans (2x120mm, 1x92mm . . . the 92mm is turned off) + the 120mm neopower fan

what is your temp? if it is between 40-50 it should be okay, but if it is over 50 then i suggest you get a cpu fan

i havnt had a chance to measure temps because my video card hasnt arrived yet . . . :/

i'm wondering this because im interested in the xp-90 and i want to keep noise level down to a minimum

you should always have a fan ontop of the cpu if thats what you are refering to. What i would do is keep your setup how it is, with the 2x 120mm, and the 92mm, you could turn on and set to a low speed.

yeah, my bios as able to change the speed of my cpu and one of my 2 psu fans which is hooked up to the motherboard 3 pin fan headers

cancel this thread, i've decided to get a Fanless103 from TT . . . it will fit in my case

i would still recommend the xp120 tbh ive got mine with a ystech fan on it and its controllered by the temp reading from my neopower like uve got and its 99.9% silent and is keeping my temp down below 30C whenever im not playing a game and even then it only goes to about 32-33C. mean ive got alot of room of o/c, but its your choice

cancel the Fanless103, im getting a Zalman CNPS7000 AlCu . . . I think I'll like that

I want to keep the noise down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom