Need help with school work

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
I'm taking a speech class right now and I have to pick a topic on which I must give a persuasive speech. Not only that, but I must try and persuade some sort of governing body on the issue. For example, NASCAR counts as a governing body. It doesn't necessarily have to be the national government. I'd like to do something on computers instead of some other lame topic (such as gun control), but I can't think of something policy related with computers. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hmmm...that is an interesting idea. My only question is what governing body could I suggest a policy to related to overclocking?

ITU, the International Telecommunication Union and the role they play in networking/internet.

The best topic youll get is Nanotechnology. You can write about effects and advantages versus dissadvantages. I had a similar assignment and this solved the problem perfectly. There is A LOT of information out about it, and its quite interesting if you think about how much it will affect our lives...

Nanotechnology does sound interesting. How could I turn it into a persuasive speech regarding some governmental policy?

PizzatheHut06, nanotechnology is a good idea, you can write about abusers. Terrorist getting ahold of it..ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom