Doom 3 FPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the parents statement, anyone with anything given to them for free cannot whine and need to stfu.

Re: Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

koldapu said:
i'm pretty sure beedubaya isn't a whiny spoiled little kid if he hates his x800Pro because it gets SINGLE DIGIT FPS in D3 . . . especially if it cost him a pretty penny

and how can he be spoiled, he doesnt have broadband :p

Why don't you just STFU, OK?

-Dan The Man

We have internet we pay $50 per month for, with 512k download and 256 upload, its a horrible rip off, but thats the only high speed internet we can get in the area, which really sucks, and did I mention my ping is situated in the region of 150-200. THe next jump up plan is $$$$100 per month, that gives 768 upload and download speed, what a bunch of Bull Shiiiite prices huh?

I have a ATI 9600XT now, and I am pleased with the card itself, but not the rest of the computer its in, and thats why I may upgrade this, or get my dream system...

Later

Yan

YanBooth said:
We have internet we pay $50 per month for, with 512k download and 256 upload, its a horrible rip off, but thats the only high speed internet we can get in the area, which really sucks, and did I mention my ping is situated in the region of 150-200. THe next jump up plan is $$$$100 per month, that gives 768 upload and download speed, what a bunch of Bull Shiiiite prices huh?

I have a ATI 9600XT now, and I am pleased with the card itself, but not the rest of the computer its in, and thats why I may upgrade this, or get my dream system...

Later

Yan

Where do you live?

Yeah, i was just informed that although I will be con Cox HSI, all they will be able to do is 512/256, because I live so far out. But hey, its better than dial-up and sure beats satellite.

"Up" state NY, but not really far upstate. South of Albany.

The company has a monoply over most of the surrounding counties, and it sucks. Couple that with long distance from MCI, and you will be paying out the @$$ for telephone service. There is also no cable within 20 minutes of driving.

If you can get Verizon DSL, it is really great, the person I know who has it pays $30 per month, and his ping is 30-60, and he gets download speeds of 100-200 kb p/second. But of course, anything is better that Dial Up most of the time huh?

Later

Yan

Re: Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

koldapu said:
i'm pretty sure beedubaya isn't a whiny spoiled little kid if he hates his x800Pro because it gets SINGLE DIGIT FPS in D3 . . . especially if it cost him a pretty penny

and how can he be spoiled, he doesnt have broadband :p

He's different because he has some other major issues

Re: Re: Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

OIDanTheManIO said:
Why don't you just STFU, OK?

-Dan The Man

WHOA, when did THIS become a flamefest?!

It's okay, I don't wanna fight with an idiot . . . I'd have to stoop down to your level, which in my view, is too much of a fall

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

koldapu said:
It's okay, I don't wanna fight with an idiot . . . I'd have to stoop down to your level, which in my view, is too much of a fall

how original...stop calling people whiny and spoiled and maybe the flame fest will stop.

i'd rather not have an x800PRO, the nVidia line of newer cards does much better in D3 from what i see.

we have 768k DSL connection, but since my dad works from home it's absolutely free (company reimburses the bill). Originally it's only $35 a month, which is a pretty good deal i think.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

4W4K3 said:
stop calling people whiny and spoiled and maybe the flame fest will stop.

i don't recall calling ANYBODY whiny or spoiled

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

koldapu said:
i don't recall calling ANYBODY whiny or spoiled

ur right, that was DJ-Chris who did that. got the wrong person quoted, sry.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom