msn wont work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
does any one know why my msn and hotmail wont work? i sign in and it says that my services are temporaily disabled.... however its been 2 days.. and i cant get on my e mail.. i cant send a support thing to them kus it just says cant find page when i try to submit it.. so could some one else try to.. or give me some advice plzz

Do you have a phone? And is it that hard to call up MSN? You or someone on your account did something to get your account suspended it seems. That's the only thing I can think of.

i dont have msn provider i have yahoo dsl... and yes i have a phone MSN IM and tech support only has e mail support im not that stupid. and i have fixed the problem myself... theres a site for msn problems.. idk if its sponsered by them but i dont think it is.. i think its just a forum for msn IM.. (seemingly it messes up enough to have its own forum and site if so..) and they helped me.. in bout 5 seconds it was fine..

I have called MSN tech a few times, on the phone. It's funny they only give you online support. I don't have MSN as a provider either, I use MSN on top of comcast cable.

under the msn IM it said contact us, i clicked it it say online help and gave me a form it didn't say one thing about a #. i think there is one but i doubt they care bout the messenger or that it was intended for it... so since i can fix my problem without bothering them i try to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom