Slow Motion Multimedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Hi everyone! im new to tech forums and i was just wondering..
Yesterday i was just toying around with the nV System Utility and set the bus speed a lil too high...When i restarted my computer, i started to run a game called Warcraft 3 : Frozen Throne. Odd., the sound sounded all weird and slow. So i thought it was just the game until i loaded Windows Media Player and played Blink 182- Adams Song. It was really strange... I came to a conclusion that all my multimedia was in slow motion.. lol . Even the Visualizations on Windows Media Player was all slowy and the sound was hilarious considering they were wer all slow. Can anyone help me in this scenario? I hope i didnt fry my onboard sound T_T

PS. i have a Asus Ai K8N nForce 3 250

Hia:

what would FSB be. I did buy the game it is not a "download" copy. Thanks so much for replying so quick.
irishconnell

how would u insist on changing back my fsb speed? The default is 800mhz... Weird When i used nV system utiltiy, i couldnt change anything.... Im pretty shure its not my sound card because its onboard and i used it before...thanks tho

Yeah ... i was screwing around with the AGP bus and Memory bus...

Well my dad and i just opened the computer and took out the battery on the motherboard and basically resetted the motherboard. Thanks everyone ... post closed plz =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom