Nvidia SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what im saying is that sli does offer alot of upgrading possibilities like you said you said you can use 1 card for a while and then put in a seond later. if people want to save a bit and still get better preformance you can get 6600 or 6800gts and get better than a single ultra, even with the 6600s.

well most people that are getting sli would probably rather save up and get the best they can anyway so they would alredy be getting a new mobo of course and maybe a new power supply. also why wouldnt your dual rail support sli?

i agree with koldapu tbh ive read that 2 6600GT in sli are outperformed by 1 6800GT so ive just got the cheapest 6600gt i could find and got a pci-e motherboard and il be buying a top of the range card later this year when the new gpu cores come out. imho sli will hang around for abit but it is a waste of money becuase atm a 6600gt does enough for anygame never mind a 6800gt or even more so either card in sli.

hmm idk man maybe i guess it depends alot cause i saw a review on a site when sli was pretty new showing 2 6600s i think gt though outpreforming a single ultra but maybe it changed or that was a mistake im not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom