Spyware problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinrichisgod

In Runtime
I've ran spyware s&d and its finding multiple spyware and adware including Hitbox and Avenue A, Inc., Hitbox and some others. Even after a restart it will find them over and over again. Whats the solution?

i like to run both spybot s&d and adaware then finalize the clean up with a registry cleaner then restart.

i like registry mechanic but i couldnt tell you which registry cleaner is more or less effective.

Running just spyware programs will not solve all your problems. First you need to disable all your startup items except your AV. Then run your programs, delete what they find, then go to your c: drive and delete there folders. Some will not let you delete more than likely because they are running in the taskmanager. So you need to kill the process and then quickly delete the file or folder. Also, try renaming the file to whatever, then delete it or you might have to reboot, then delete it. The run your programs untill all spyware is gone.If it does find some, it will more than likely be cookies of TIFs. Also, delete your prefetch folder in c: windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom