Do This!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
let us all remember the great nubioso who started the craze
lol nah, but I don't understand it. You and that other guy posted and everyones like COOL IM GONNA TRY IT! And back when I did it people were givin me crap "nah that wont do anything, doubt youd even notice a diff", so poopy on them! :p

It's more airflow but it's not even double. 2x the fans don't = 2x the CFM, but it's at least 1 1/2 IMO

But yeah that's my previous case dude, that's an old pic. I got it in a Tt case now, much better wire situation.

But yeah, trust me, that was like an hour after cable management and it still looked that bad.

Midtower case, 10 case fans, 1 CPU fan, 2 in the PSU, 2 optical drives, 2 hard drives, 3pin y-splitters, 3pin extensions, 4pin to 3pin adapters etc..etc... it wasn't getting much better than that as far as cable cleanup goes.

Thats a computer? I thought it was a rats nest :D I've never had a computer look quiet that bad, came close before the round ide cables came out though.

Dual fans is a good thought, what happens when you put 2 tornados together? Sound does matter to me, performance can be fixed by just buying a faster.... whatever. Sound matters to me because my ears would ring after I got away from my last computer. Now I don't even want to know its in the same room. Performance used to be #1 for me, but now after 10 years on the internet I'll take comfort and stability any day.

Thats a computer? I thought it was a rats nest I've never had a computer look quiet that bad,
As I said. If you think you can do a better job considering all the fans, drives, extenders, wire adapters etc... in a midtower case, I'd sure like to see it.

had that many drives, had 2 less fans, but never at the same time. I wouldn't want to try to sort that mess out. How does the new case look?

I wouldent go saying that sort of stuff about Nubius case. He did a good job, and some damn nice results. Sui, your kinda missing the principle. Buying a faster CPU would just cost alot more money, and even if you did that, installing a cooliing system would still make it run faster. Its not about how fast your CPU is, just making is faster is whats important.

Codeine said:
Sui, your kinda missing the principle. Buying a faster CPU would just cost alot more money, and even if you did that, installing a cooliing system would still make it run faster. Its not about how fast your CPU is, just making is faster is whats important.

I do get it, and I had it, I had a p1 that got better FPS then most peoples p2's. I spent hours and hours playing with settings, endly tweeking to get that much out of it, I watercooled that p1 way before any of these watercooling kits came out, water cooling from home depot. As time grew on I started to figure out that its a never ending cycle, a gigantic waste of time. For all the hours I dumped into that machine, I could have just found work and built a faster machine.

Its about style too, say you had your choice of a sports car, or a luxury sedan that cost exactly the same price. Which would you chose to own? the sports car, but I would pick the luxury sedan, why? I've driven both and I'll take a relaxed, confortable ride, over being crammed in a car that requires more concentration to drive, and has no practical purpose, even though it is fun hauling a.

BTW It was just a joke.

Nubius think you can post what your case looks like now? Please
I don't have a camera :( The only reason I had pics of that is because my bro was visiting near thanksgiving I believe it was.

BUT, I'm going to try and get my friend to be over here with his little bros camera when I setup the water cooling system.

I will try to have pics then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom