Doom 3 FPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanBooth

Daemon Poster
My friend just got a X800XT, and I was wondering how I can find the FPS amount for him, so I can compare it to the dude who hates his Pro...

Thanks!

Yan

Type in "com_showfps 1" in the console.

Or you can run a timedemo ("timedemo demo1")...

YanBooth said:
My friend just got a X800XT, and I was wondering how I can find the FPS amount for him, so I can compare it to the dude who hates his Pro...

Thanks!

Yan

Call the person who hates his pro a whiny spoiled little kid, because that's what he is. Sorry to be off topic.

I love gaming and only get to upgrade every 3-4 years, and the new BEST COMPUTER EVER i have had features a 6600GT, not a 6800 or x800 series card.

its going to be the same, unless u disabled Doom's default 60fps limit.
there is also a simple command to do so, but i dont know it, cause i havnt played it.

Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

DJ-CHRIS said:
Call the person who hates his pro a whiny spoiled little kid, because that's what he is. Sorry to be off topic.

I love gaming and only get to upgrade every 3-4 years, and the new BEST COMPUTER EVER i have had features a 6600GT, not a 6800 or x800 series card.

I'd be disapointed with a x800pro, because it's not a good value/performance ratio.

Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

DJ-CHRIS said:

i'm pretty sure beedubaya isn't a whiny spoiled little kid if he hates his x800Pro because it gets SINGLE DIGIT FPS in D3 . . . especially if it cost him a pretty penny

and how can he be spoiled, he doesnt have broadband :p

Re: Re: Re: Doom 3 FPS?

koldapu said:
i'm pretty sure beedubaya isn't a whiny spoiled little kid if he hates his x800Pro because it gets SINGLE DIGIT FPS in D3 . . . especially if it cost him a pretty penny

and how can he be spoiled, he doesnt have broadband :p

The spoiled ones are those who have everything given to them by their parents. I worked for every penny of my system, and thats why my X800 Pro dissapoints me so much because of the terrible price/performance ratio.

As for broadband, I can't afford a T1, and I don't want to pay $600 for installation and $70 per month for satellite service only to have a "160MB per day" cap. Thats just rediculous! You all with 5mbps connections just given to them are the spoiled ones! :mad:

I'm supposed to be getting cable soon btw...just dunno when it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom