Making a New Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya u paid 600-800 bucks and that comp is a pos.
realistically you could build a nice comp for 1000 and of course upwards :)

Try read the rules first before you jump in yet again, no flaming :) it's ok if you can't read I understand.

Btw the 80Gig harddrive is because I have yet to upgrade that but then again you don't understand the word "upgrade" looking at your system ;).

yeah... i sure cant read japanese or w/e you read over there-- you need to upgrade your speakers too. ok im done "flaming" thank you

You really are stupid arn't you? I'll give you a hint of what language we use over in ENGLAND.

Are you ready for the tip? Eng..... Still havn't got it ;)? Okay i'ill make it easyer for you...

English! There you go, wasn't that hard was it! I mean come on doesn't take a brain surgen to work out what language British people use (England). I mean after all English started in England hence --> Engl.

Upgrade my speakers? :). No need too, I normally use a headset so why bother upgrading speakers! This is coming from the person who doesn't even name his cheap "1$" speakers.

"thank you"

Actually, you see, I have this SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM with Bose speakers and Aiwa reciver. My center channel speaker ALONE is $199. Add up four other speakers, and I have one hell of a system!!

Actaully I couldn't careless what type of system you have, and because you have good speakers makes your system - "one hell of a system!!" ...

Sure it does ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom