Help Please!(regarding video card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell makes annoying power supplies that only work with Dells, meaning you have to order another garbage PSU from Dell.

Also wanted to note that I just installed BF1942, its getting great FPS ingame, and I can play it as much as i want without it freezing, EXCEPT when i click to abort a mission, or finish a mission, it freezes after i click "Done" or "Abort". But if I don't click neither and just join another game it continues working...

Do you close all other applications and quit all the icons next to your clock? They all use memory to keep them running and I have solved problems with friends games which was as simple as closing all of those to free up some system resourses! An upgrade on RAM would help, so would a PSU - but neither guarentee it will work.

QUOTE: "Dell makes annoying power supplies that only work with Dells, meaning you have to order another garbage PSU from Dell"

Does that mean he can not upgrade a PSU to a non-dell brand?!!

rememberme said:
Do you close all other applications and quit all the icons next to your clock? They all use memory to keep them running and I have solved problems with friends games which was as simple as closing all of those to free up some system resourses! An upgrade on RAM would help, so would a PSU - but neither guarentee it will work.

QUOTE: "Dell makes annoying power supplies that only work with Dells, meaning you have to order another garbage PSU from Dell"

Does that mean he can not upgrade a PSU to a non-dell brand?!!

Just buy a new case with a good PSU.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I give up, i'm just gonna go get another PC from Dell(yes thats right i havn't learn my lesson). Nah i need to, because there they have a monthly plan, where i can jsut pay 53 bucks for a new PCI-E computer.

Try reselling this card on Ebay or so a friend with a decent computer.

Even with their monthly plan it isnt worth it. How many months you paying? 48? 60?

Lets do some simple math in our heads. That's 2500$ for owning a hell for 2 years.

Just paying 1g for a computer, you can probolly get something as good and better as a dell, and you can buy a new PC every year as well.

For 1 grand you can get a gig of pc3200 ram, an asus a8v and a 3200 and a 6600GT and a 160 gig drive easily.

True... but i want to move on to PCI-E, since AGP's lifespan is growing smaller and smaller each day. Plus I always mess up my computer, and ussually phone Dell, they always help me. If i make my own PC, I don't have anyone to turn to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom