MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum nForce4 Ultra
ThermalTake Tsunami - Black w/ Clear Window
Antec NeoPower 480W
Maxtor MaxLine II 250GB
Patriot 1GB (1x1024MB) PC3200
NEC ND-3520A
Dell 2005FPw SWXGA+ LCD

video card in the mail : Radeon 7000 PCI

ultimate video card : x800XL (when it gets near MSRP)

surprisingly, the 3 thermaltake case fans are QUIETER than my HSF and the NB fan!

waynejkruse10 said:
hey koldapu whats with the crap gpu, radeon 7000!, is it temporary, how long will you have it

That also caught my eye... but that X800XL is a beauty of a card to look forward to.

waynejkruse10 said:
hey koldapu whats with the crap gpu, radeon 7000!, is it temporary, how long will you have it

it's VERY temporary (less than a month)

it's a pci card (board doesnt have AGP) that i got for about $8 at a local computer store

i'm waiting for the x800XL to get closer to msrp of 300

edit: i actually bought this for my parents computer since they are using IGP and it sucks . . . but they can live without it for a while since their comp is currently not working very great (needs new RAM)

Toas+ed said:
Awesome setup man! I wish u luck in finding the X800XL! ;)

i'll be checking tomorrow on what the prices are. . .

a few have it at $340, but they are in "coming soon" status

You didnt go 2x 512 dual channel ram for your motherbaord? This gives more peformance and costs less

DJ-CHRIS said:
You didnt go 2x 512 dual channel ram for your motherbaord? This gives more peformance and costs less

only time you REALLY need dual channel is when you are running intel platform or an amd platform will onboard video

and who said i wasn't GOING to go dual channel in the FUTURE? 2GB will be easier with 2x1024 rather than 4x512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom