AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
massive it is indeed.

if i have enough money after my build, ill be getting the 8ms 17" LCD from Benq, because it has the fastest response timing on the market today, its light, easy to take to LAN's, plus its about as expensive as a good 19" CRT, which is what i would get otherwise.

yeah, if i was going to get a LCD, i would get a 12 or 8ms one. It would be hooked up to a new really good computer so i would play a lot of games on it.

i want an lcd but i prefere to get a better comp than a slimmer screen i think there are many with the same feelings

In a way, i agree with you, but i sorta would like an LCD. it depends on cost, and what system you have at the time, if i was going to buy an LCD i would make sure its the last thing, i would get my system how i want it, and then consider an LCD. but my situation may change if this 15" monitor dies before i get my system built, then i will get an LCD, because my next monitor would undoubtedly be an LCD anyway.

lol, im not sure what the point of this post is... ah well, i hope it gives you a valuable insight into my very special matrix :) (not a reference to the movies)

I would prefer and AMD over an Intel P4 with HT because I run windows 2000 and since HT technology was made after Windows 2000 came out the Os cant figure out what the processor is and so you have to turn off the HT at the BIOS which really sucks because you pay all that money for an intel and you "really" cant use it to its maxe capablities. So in the end I would go with an AMD for its great gaming qualities and I dont care if they run a bit hotter than intels Just stick another 2 80mm's and your fine. Unless you overclocked liked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom