blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Baseband Member
at any point in the day, every few days or so, i receive this blue screen error message...help anybody?
eaebd888.jpg

thanks much:D

I am no expert and can by no means solve your problem, but as a starting point I beleive IRQL has somethign to do with hardware adresses. Search google or MSDN (microsoft developer's library) to find out more about that, and how to fix it. At least you get an error message. My screen once went blue without any error at all!

specs:

asus a7n8x delux
albatron 6600 gt
amd xp 3200+
corsair (xms)

ive been getting it for a while, however i did notice it after installing a nvidia card, and its drivers.

yea i think i get that same screen sometimes when i plug stuff into the usb port but it flashes for me and doesnt stay up long enough to read a word of it and restarts on its own
i find it kinda annoying

Have you looked for new drivers for the video card? If not, do so and see f your probem departs. If it doesn't, then try running of your mobo's integrated video for a while and see if that fixes it. At least you will know if it's your video card. If you dont have an integrated card, then uninstall the drivers and run off Window's plug 'n play ones for a while.

that hapend to me too.... when i tried to start a specific game a long time ago... and it wud jus do a phyical memory dump.. buth the error code was different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom