is this case good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

I wouldnt go with that personally.

1) It is a very small case
2) The Power supply is gonna be a piece of shit. I guarantee it.
3)Diablotek makes very cheap cases. (The rails for your drives will bend, believe me I had one before)

I would look into getting a thermaltake case. Or Chieftech is good as well. Good something with good quality.

i suggest you get a case with removable mobotray.
for me the case is kinda tacky...
get a lian li, or a thermaltake.

hey that diablo case is just like the one i currently have except I have a powmax- same exact case tho. I personally am very happy with it. I know of course its not a top of the line case and it is cheap, but its been great for me! IMO, the xPCgear cases that were linked just seem to have too many parts and too many things to break (for that price).

can someone send me a good COOL case with side window, led lights and atleast 3 drive bays thats priced ranged in $20-$70 PLEASE

IntelUser101 said:
i was wondwering if this case would be good to get for my birthday on the 20th..theres nothing much i can say about it cuz it not with me..the motherboard that is, but it has 2 onboard usb ports and ethernet, thats all i can remember about it, if anyone could tell me if that is a good case for it then that would be great..post me back

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=720575&Sku=D15-1010

Yea, pretty cool case.

-Dan The Man

im not sure whether its SP or auriga... but AU-6500 is a cheap iight case.. its got a window and comes with a cathode... when I got my new comp my friend gave it to me to put my old one in, its not too bad.. I dont know whether ull be able to locate it, but if u can its an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom