things not looking so great for intel lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it can go either way IMO,

Your right Intel are marketing whores, they will sell their stuff to anybody to just let everybody know they are still around, just like in pacific assault, made for intel(Which it really isnt). They are kind of sellouts (Like microsoft)

However, AMD's older mobo's didnt support alot of shit. Such as SATA. Which alot of people use for their hard drives. Also, AMD's are not very good for laptops right now, require to much power and exhaust too much heat.

Overall, I think AMD is better, but Intel has its good stuff too. Its really up to the person buying it. I have an intel, and it works perfect for me.

You think AMD's are bad for laptops? They are cool running and the mobile's at 35 watt max are pretty power efficent

Also, AMD's are not very good for laptops right now, require to much power and exhaust too much heat.
Don't know about that. My moms laptop smokes my dads. his is a 2GHz Intel and hers is a 1.8GHz 35w 2400+XP-M, considering the XP series is the high end of the previous gen chips, then that's a nice little addition making the laptop pretty powerful.

I don't know whats inside my dads, celeron or centrino? Which I have no clue on the centrinos but the celeron would be the low end of Intel so that'd be like putting a duron in the laptop.

Hers will put out some heat though when my friend would game on it, but a notebook cooler brought that down considerably.

Settle down? You posted your opinion and I posted mine. Simple as that.

Perhaps if I woulda said 'YOU CRAZY OR SUMPIN!?!' then you could tell me to settle down, but I wasn't trying to come off as WHAT THE!?! AMD NOT GOOD!?! WHAT THE!!? TAKE THAT BACK! :p

Yeah I understood that, but you're sitting there like we are barraging you with AMD'ness or something. I hear everything you say, and it's not beng arguementative at all like you seem to think it is by saying 'Im done', as if you are fed up with it.

As I said, you posted your opinion, I read it, I didn't argue with it, I simply posted mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom