Many Error Messages, please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tovlakas

Solid State Member
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
my computer is incredibly screwed up! Nothing works,and it takes forever to load. here are some of the errors I get.
I get this trying to open My Computer.
-----
EXPLORER.EXE-Application Error
The instruction at "0x1000a387" referenced memory at "0x10019008". The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of "0xc000009c".
Click on ok to terminate...
-----
Randomly, I get an error message about DrWatson. I got the error signature for this one.
-----
EventType:Bex P1:drwatsn32.exe P2:5.1.2600.0 P3:3b7d84a2 P4:dbghelp.dll P5:5.1.2600.2180 P6:4110969a P7:0001295d P8:c0000409 P9:00000000
-----
I get errors opening any folder. their error signature goes like this.
-----
Generic Host process for Win32 services
EventType:In page error P1:c000009c P2:00000003
-----
When I click on Norton, I get this message.
-----
Symantec
Unable to start the Integrator. Please reboot and try again.
-----
What could be wrong?

sorry, what about safe mode?

thanks for the quick reply.

Also, this is actualyl my brothers computer, so i dont have direct access to it i am just posting for him.. so can you give me a few suggestions so i can email them to him so he can try them? cuz if u just say start in safe mode and post what it says, it will take me like 2 days to do that.

thanks again for your help!!!

ah, ok i will ask him. the strange part is, he is not connected to the internet right now. the only time his computer was connected was when i first put his computer together and got the os updated and all that, about a month ago. also, he got a virus while i was installing so me stuff in the VERY beginning, but i got rid of the virus and i updated all the virus ware(norton 2005) and spyware (ad aware se, spybot, swblaster, swguard), so i am pretty sure that isnt the problem. i made the computer from scratch so perhaps there is just somehting i need to set or somethin like that. anyway, i will have him start up in safe mode and post back with the results. what should he try to do once in safe mode?

wait, im sorry, he got a virus while you were downloading....what the .... were you downloading???

...and why do you need anti-virus if he isnt connected to the internet?

i gave him anti virus software for in the future when he will probably get an internet connection, i want him to be prepared. I got the virus when accessing a website, it was actually a trojan i think. it wasnt from a download, my bad. but like i said i got rid of it.

so, you put the pc together, got a virus, removed the virus, computer worked fine until now, and then he got these giagantic error messages after a month of use?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom