what's wrong with gmail??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyouyou

Baseband Member
have you guys ever face such problem:

i can logon gmail.it's ok.
but when i wanna choose a email to read,their is a pop up shows:"unable to reach gmail,please check your internet connection"
i know my connection is ok..for i can view all kinds of webs..except gmail...what's wrong with it???it's the official problem or just mine??thanks for help.

i recently install a software that allowed me to take gmail as a web disk..and can download and upload things...is it cosed the problem??

i donn't know how to uninstall this ****ing software....anyone can help??

control panel add remove programs or in ur programs in ur start menu look for an uninstaller or go to my computer local disc program files look for it and find the uninstaller in it

NewCents05 said:
control panel add remove programs or in ur programs in ur start menu look for an uninstaller or go to my computer local disc program files look for it and find the uninstaller in it

do you think i donn't even know how to reinstall the common software????i am not so silly...

this software is special....if you never try it..please leave..

yea well i downloaded it and right in my startup menu was the uninstaller so something is screwed up with ur comp probably

**** bullshit..i know it's gmail's problem...i try to logon gmail at my friends's home.still not works....maybe i wonn't use gmail anymore?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom