Outlook 2000 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a bit more information to better understand what is going on exactly. Is this every person who replies back to you or just certain people? What happens when you re-install the application? It should default everything back to there original settings.

When i send an e-mail the alignment is fine on my end, but when someone responds my version is all mis-aligned.

Ok I know exactly what you are talking about now. I just encountered it the other day with a user on our network. I dont know if you have the testing capability at this point and time, but try sending a very basic message where you do nothing else, but type a few sentances. If you send a message to yourself and reply back to yourself can you simulate the error? That way you dont have to bug someone else..hehe..

Anywho create a new message that just says

This is a test.

Absolutley no formating what so ever (No returns, enters, or anything funny just the 3 space bars your need in between words).

Win2kpatcher said:
Ok I know exactly what you are talking about now. I just encountered it the other day with a user on our network. I dont know if you have the testing capability at this point and time, but try sending a very basic message where you do nothing else, but type a few sentances. If you send a message to yourself and reply back to yourself can you simulate the error? That way you dont have to bug someone else..hehe..

Anywho create a new message that just says

This is a test.

Absolutley no formating what so ever (No returns, enters, or anything funny just the 3 space bars your need in between words).

that worked fine. no issues.

Ok now type something you normally would. It usually has to do with hitting the Return key rather than letting the space run out on its own.

So if I did this and was typing and
hit return like that and kept
doing it, it usually looks good here but not and the other side

It is hard to explain, but you know?

Obviously the next test would be to use the return button to seperate sentances then the next test not to use the return button and let the assigned line run out on its own.

it happens when i hit enter without continuing going to the end where the application wraps on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom