dvd decrypter help

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are right it is a dvd burner it sounds like that is the problem but I have ripped a couple of movies and they didnt take that long these dvd are only 25 minutes and are still taking like 4 to 5 hours seems extreme but i'm certainly no expert at these things but why do burners only rip at 2x?

that just how they are. it alway been like that. that why you get a dvd rom to rip

Using DVd Region Free + CSS Free will do that job. The movies that have Sony's new encryption is cracked. Works great.

thanks to all who gave me help you have all been great i will keep all of these for future reference
mandy

What about AnyDVD? I heard about it, never used it, but supposedly it runs in the background and defeats all the stupid stuff DVD has in the name of security; not just Macrovision but the region code as well. Basically putting a DVD in your computer with AnyDVD running makes the computer think it's a non-encrypted region free disc.

I'll get into all this when I build my Athlon64 system...

ok I have all these movies on my puter but they seem to be all over the place could you tell me if I can burn just the movie files or do I need to have the other vob files as well ?

AnyDVD should work too. I use it also, well, just today. I tried to copy Resident Evil Apocalypse, will not copy with just DVd Shrink and Dvd Region so I used AnyDVD and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom