One last question about motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess, so Corsair 1GB DDR XMS 3200C2PT TwinX it is then, but what about a motherboard? And is 4 sticks of 512Mb really a good thing to have in the future?

Well, for now, 1 gig will suit you fine. I don't think that adding another gig will do you much good. But when the future games arrive, 2 gigs will be the ideal choice. I'd just stick with 1 gig (x2 512) for now. I dunno about a mobo though.

At first I was going to choose between a DFI mobo and some of the k8 MSIs, but Im not really sure. I guess I will have a little extra to spend on it with the money saved on the memory :p

Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi is the most popular on Shop Genie. It is far from the cheapest board out, but is it really the best of its type?

People like their DFI's ALOT more than the Asus, never had any experince with DFI since they didnt have something that i liked a few months ago.

However, run 2x 512 meg of ram on your pc instead of 1 x 1024.

oops, I've opened another thread on the same thing :( Anyway, which one of these http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Socket_939.html would be the DFI to get? Ultra D was what I was going to get to begin with, but what is it missing to be so a little bit cheaper? And why can't i find these motherboards on any other site, are they really new or summat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom