Temp Gauge on my case doesnt work HELP *PIC*

Status
Not open for further replies.

genxronin

Beta member
11-144-076-40.JPG

11-144-076-34.JPG

I just build my computer and Everything on my case lights up but the temp gauge. Whats could be wrong? Is the power of the temp gauge suppose to feed off the mobo? Please help...this is really bothering me.

Here is a diagram of my mobo.

http://home.comcast.net/~ericvu77/mobo1.jpg

Also here is a wire that I do not know where to plug. It comes from the front of the case.
http://home.comcast.net/~ericvu77/IMG_0062.JPG

I dont know much about temp gauge in your comp but i seen my friend had this wire and at the end of it u should put it any where in the case where u want it to read the temp.

Yeah that 3pin is a power connector dude.

I don't know what the INTL HDR is for..Initial Header perhaps? Although I don't know what they'd mean by that.

Anywho, yeah if that things comin from the front somethin aint getting power so plug it in

EDIT: BTW, if the thing doesn't look like a normal 3pin connection for power like the CPU Fan, then it's not a power source.

Get a picture of that little header with your cam

Nubius said:
Yeah that 3pin is a power connector dude.

I don't know what the INTL HDR is for..Initial Header perhaps? Although I don't know what they'd mean by that.

Anywho, yeah if that things comin from the front somethin aint getting power so plug it in

EDIT: BTW, if the thing doesn't look like a normal 3pin connection for power like the CPU Fan, then it's not a power source.

Get a picture of that little header with your cam

its a 2 pin wire

ahh snap, sure is...just glanced at it, looked like your average 3pin.

Sorry about that.

Anywho, the lines are basically the same though. 3pins only have that 3rd pin for RPM detection.

The red wire is the +12v line, and the black wire is ground in that picture.

Look at how your CPU fan goes on, and you can figure out which pin on the board is +12v and which is ground. know what I mean?

If that INTL HDR only has 2pins then yeah I'd say that's your power source.

fork man thats a sick case, did u buy the headlights up the top or they come with the case????

Nubius said:
ahh snap, sure is...just glanced at it, looked like your average 3pin.

Sorry about that.

Anywho, the lines are basically the same though. 3pins only have that 3rd pin for RPM detection.

The red wire is the +12v line, and the black wire is ground in that picture.

Look at how your CPU fan goes on, and you can figure out which pin on the board is +12v and which is ground. know what I mean?

If that INTL HDR only has 2pins then yeah I'd say that's your power source.

i'm told that INTL HDR is the intrusion header., and not to plug the two pin wire in that.

VIII said:
fork man thats a sick case, did u buy the headlights up the top or they come with the case????

got it at newegg. it came like everything u see in the picture including the LED headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom