The tower112 is a monster but works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike11973

In Runtime
I just got mine in today from newegg and installed it. I went from previous temps of 45 idle to 51 load with the volcano 12 with the loud a$$ fan on full blast to 37 idle and 42 load with the same single fan on full blast and 40 idle and 45 load with the fan on low....nice and quiet. What sold me on the product is the fact that I will be able to use it with future 64 AMD's that I will be purchasing and the fact that it was only 2c behind DangerdenRbx watercooling! Here is the article on it. It is heavy but with properly mounting the bracket on the back of my mobo I didnt have any issues with it once standing it up. I am unfortunately only able to fit 1 fan on it in my Lian Li case because of the powersupply being too close....oh well I guess I will just need to get a taller case in the future if I want to add a 2nd unless of course the different mobo's screw holes by the processor are positioned the otherway. I do suggest at least having a case which is 8.5" deep or 216mm. This is what my case it and it comes within a quarter of an inch of the side panel's glass. Either way thumbs way up to thermaltake with this unit.

I have always wanted the Tower 112 man........I want it........man...you got it first......man.......man......

Yeah that baby would solve my temp problem, been looking at it for a while. The only problem is that thing is EXTREMELY HUGE and actually wont fit in my case. This is the 7th time i've cried over it...

i was looking at some of the pics, that things massive! In my opinion, i wouldnt want one of them unless i had a really expensive computer to go with it.

it is massive but that is why I did a bracket mod to take the pressure off of the mobo....pics coming.

I got a huge case to go with it. And i dont care, i will take it to our auto shop and i will mod my case so there wont be alot of pressure on the mobo.

its none on mine....just a sec....i took the pics on 3star mode on my diigicam so i am having to size them down b/c they are like 1.5megs each...lol....the mod is so simple it make me laugh when people worry about the weight....and my case isnt anything huge as you will see.

Cool deal man :)

My 2nd Radiator just came in today. The actual bigwater kit should be here tomorrow and I'll post with my results as far as temps and loudness goes ;)

Hopin for some good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom