I have to share this with my computer builders

Status
Not open for further replies.
im with nubius its horrible plus from what i can see itll be to small to put much inside and the cooling doesnt look upt much aswel. just my opinion though

Looks sweet. I'm a bit concerned about the airflow and space inside, but otherwise it looks really cool. Now that's a good case mod. I don't want oddly-shaped side-windows or dorky fangs and faces on my box...I want something that's either standard, or looks like it slipped right out of the future.

I'd buy one. My primary probably won't fit in it, but it would be great as a media PC for the livingroom.

lmao why so harsh?
lol, it's not harsh it's just my thoughts on it.

Whoever said "I like the cold industrial case" or however it was worded I agree.

Thats why I like Lian-Li cases because they are smooth, sleek, and just overall sweet IMO

Some people like razzle dazzle, some people like em plain.

Just call me plain jane I suppose :D

Besides if it's plain you can do more interesting mods to it generally.

The one linked looks more like a vacuum or something that it does a computer.

It's one of those if I were ridiculously rich I'd buy it cause I could, otherwise I wouldn't bother spending money on it.

Nubius said:
Just call me plain jane I suppose :D
Very well,...From now on, I shall call you Jane. :)

Anyway, I was looking again at the case...I'm wondering if those front cowlings actually do anything, or if they're just there to be cool. It would be nice if they were some part of a neat jet-style cooling system or something.

Alas...probably not even functional. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom