dvd burning issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

psydesign

In Runtime
hey guys when i make copys of my home dvds and other dvds it says it copies fine.
but when i try and play it plays perfect for a while and then freezes and it does this on every one that i have tried!
i have tried to use nero and dvd shrink and the same happens!
what could the most likely causes be?
1.speed at which copying?
2.faulty dvd writer?

or what other ideas?
thanks in advance

i would think that either your theater's dvd player is either incompatible with burnt dvd's or at least the media. like if you are using dvd-r, try using dvd+r instead. or it could be that you are burning too fast, slow it down a little and see what happens.

first of all try using different discs as the could be the reason youre getting bad burns, also what speed are you copying at some discs may say they can be burned to at 8x but if there not good quality that can also cause bad burns,i tend to use discs with ritek dies as these are the best for me.

Did you look at the burn side of your DVDs? Check and see if it appears that part of the DVD looks to be DOUBLE BURNED>

This has happened to me, and still IS with some of my DVDs.. I do not know what it causing it, and would like to find an answer.

C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom