Running SLOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolxy

Baseband Member
hi. last time i had issue with mah hdd that got bad sectors.. bought the new seagate 80 gb baracudda.. and transfered all mah datas from that hdd to this.. by running two at a time... am informing this because maybe this could relate to my problem anyhow.. and then aftr installing a fresh copy of windows on mah hdd its everything slow while you run open anything... even into minimise... formatted mah hdd installed back in... same... Did scandisk Thorough same... and defragmenter... nothing has changed.. eventhough they dont say that there is any error on drive... What am i going to do now? and what it should be?

Dont use your bad hard drive, just use your new one. U could just reformat it both since u transfered all datas to your new one, maybe u had a virus in your old one and then u transfered it over to your new one. Which hard drive did u reformat any way??

am not using that anymore after i transferred all my datas.. and it had no virus i am sure... inface i have tried scanning for that but no virus or spywares.... and i reformated C: drive!!

buy new hdd? lol its brand new.. just bought it few days back.. i told you this... and it has even no errors.. why new hdd? when it was not that slow with old hdd.

Intel Celeron 550 MHz
Memory 64 MB
80 GB Seagate ( Baracudda ) HDD
Operating System Microsoft Windows ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom