dvd decrypter help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure the DVD is damn near scratch free. If to many errors occur, you can slow the analyzing process down. Go to System in the control panel, go to hardware, go to device manager, go to ide controllers, right click on primary, properties, advanced, then go to transfer modes. switch it from dma to pio. Do this on the second drive also if you have one.

ok I got all that and will try it when I get home from work the dvd isnt actually a movie its a winsor pilates exercise dvd and is brand new so there are no scatches and it plays fine in my ps2 which is what I use at the moment cause I don't yet have a dvd player,I am using my dads dvd burner which I have never had any problems with .the dvd is ENGLISH PAL but has no region written on it may be this is some of the problem?maybe my settings are wrong .I have also tried dvd shrink and dvd decrypter and tried to play it on thepower dvd program some times it will wok others it won't it's really got me confused!!! i have never had many problems before .mandy

0k I just tried again and I got this error about 6%through
failed to read file "E:\"
data error(cyclic redundancey check)
please if anyone knows what this means let me know.Also the dvd doesn't have a region superimposed on it all I can find is on the inside ok the dvd this is written CPU USA M03PAL ENGLISH
not sure if this has anything to do with the reigion or not.
mandy

well I have put on dvd43 and all seems to be working ok but just one more ?hoe long would it normally take to rip a25 minute movie to your hard drive ? mine has been on for 50 minutes and is only about 20% done is this normal or can you speed it up in any way ? thanks to everyone who has helped your all great thanks MANDY

does anyone have any idea why this is so slow any help would be much apreciated

as far as I know I do have dna and it is enabled I have got one of the dvd's done it took about 3 hours for 25 minutes thought,not sure if thats really slow or not

ok just checked it all dma is all good put anothere dvd on to decrypt and it is running but where it says read rate it is at 0.0 to 0.1 is about all I am getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom