Perfomance problems with ATI X800XT PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the same exact card, never have problems. I don't understand why every once in awile a person has such freak problems. It really gives bad reviews for something so great.

Also, I assumed the AGP controllers were packed with the chipset drivers for the motherboard.
the AGP controller IS included in the chipset drivers so you are correct in assuming that as everything you need to run the motherboard will be on the motherboard drivers CD. If you have a VIA chipset it's in the 4-in-1 drivers

Ok, enough about dependencies and BIOS flashes, because neither of them are the answer to your problem. For one, Aquamark 3 is Direct3D, not OpenGL, so these dependencies wouldn't make a hill of beans if infact they do exist. Second, the BIOS flash isn't the answer, because for one, I don't believe it exists. I think a full format, or at least a completely fresh install of the drivers would solve your problems. I know when I installed a new Catalyst right over the old one, I started getting about 54,000 on Aquamark 3, while I usually get about 63,500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom