*Operating System Poll*

What is your favorite media manager/player?

• Real Player

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itunes

• Windows Media Player

• Winamp

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If yer gonna put Windows 1.0 on there, you might as well put the other Windows OS builds on there too, lol!

Whatever...

I'm still trying to figure out how 56 is less popular than 10.
(Do the math if you don't know what I mean.)

I have several different computers running Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, and Mandrake Linux 10.0.

-Dan The Man

Millenium is the next revision of 98 and 95, based on DOS, where as Windows 2000 and XP are based on the NT kernel. NT is Microsoft's attempt at a UNIX style operating system. The problem is Microsoft never got either one right, that's why they constantly have to write patches for each one. XP consists of almost only patches, that's why there is over 65 million lines of code. Longhorn should be even longer. They should just scrap all of it and start over!

i was told xp is no good with anything below 256 meg ram and a good processor, i started off with a hp 900mhz and a stick of 128 sdram, so i got dual sticks of 256 meg ram and windows 98, and believe me, dont buy a cheap computer, youll regret it, i havent tried my improved hp comp yet but my uncle said its going to be way faster..also got a 1.1 celeron!! GO ME!!

I've got 98 and XP on my main comp, 98 on my laptop, 95 on an old 486 (slow as hell, I'm gonna go back to DOS on that one!), an IBM PS/2 with Dos 3.3, and an ancient (1990) Sharp laptop with no HD with Dos 3.3 and Windows 1.0, I kid you not. Worthless, pointless OS, but darn it I've got it!

I am using XP Home...
Can u please tell me what's the diference between the Pro and the Home.... Which is the best OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom