Baseband Member
what do you think of this laptop
xp media center
3.2 ghz
1 gb ram
100 gb hd
dvd/cd rewriter
256mb graphics card

what make is it? there are sum to avoid and with laptops the specs arent everythin uve gotta look at the weight and the battery life.

aj2003 said:
what make is it? there are sum to avoid and with laptops the specs arent everythin uve gotta look at the weight and the battery life.

That's very true becus i bought a desktop replacement with a 12 cell battery (other specs in my signature), and the battery dies in like 21/2 hours and about 3/12 with very dim screen. It's a really great laptop but the battery really pisses you off!!!:mad:, and the one your looking at is twice mine so the battery might be even less than mine. and it can be heavy for walking around with becus mine is like 7 lbs. it sound light but carry it around for a while. so that's something to think about.

That laptop is strait gangsta.

You told us nothing of value, a 256meg video card. Could be a 5700, could be an x850XTPE

well its a kewl laptop, but its the price that makes it good or not.... that could be 2K dollas and i would say it sucks... it could be 500 dollas and i would say its awesome.

lol that laptop looks a little more expensive than 2k. my laptop costed 2600 and it isnt as good as that one. If that one was under 2k i would be very impressed
hell ill sell this one and get that one instead

But it maybee one of those 10 pound PC laptops. Laptop my ass, it's a mini PC.

I like my 4 pound averatec laptop, does what i want it to. Except play HL2 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom