virtual pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

swanster

Baseband Member
hey, I was wondering, If i was to install virtual pc on my macintosh G5 would I then be able to use a sony mp3 player with the computer. The mp3 player is windows compatible only

cheers guys

as long as the virtual machine software supports USB, then most likely ....yes. but, depending on the virtual machine software of course. some are pretty funny about USB connections and rely on the mother OS and Manu.

I would be inclined to say yes, mainly b/c we use usb devices in Windows NT 4.0 which is loaded on vpc. however the cross in os from mac to m$ may cause some minor glitches, however it should work i'd say 80-90% of the time with about a 5.5% error ratio

may be easier and have better results... but why waste the sony mp3 player... if you do get the ipod... i'll put the sony to good use ;)
good luck
~KB

Because I had an Ipod, and another. But I feel they are useless as they scratch so easily without a cover making it bigger, battery lasts only 8 hours, lattery lives for only 1 year and apple wanted over £200 to repair one of the Ipods. So I despise the Ipod, and the sony one has much more to offer

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom