I finally ordered new build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotec

Fully Optimized
I haven't had a new computer in six years! I only made minor upgrades to my last comp to keep it running.

See below for what I put together:

Hopefully it all get's here so I can put it together this weekend. I will update with how it goes.

i would have gotten an amd instead of intel, together amd and that video card would own, but a def. nice setup! hope it all runs nicely.

Yeah, that system is going to own. Should play Doom 3 and HL2 on their highest settings without skipping a frame. AMD is better, but there is nothing wrong with getting an Intel. Good luck, man.

Thanks guys. Believe me I thought very hard about AMD, but to be honest, I am just more confortable dealing with Intel's. Any ways, with my skill's I will give up a few FPS :p

Meh shoulda went AMD, their even more reliable than intel's now

But seems pretty good, GJ

lol this is a really AMD based forums so all these 'Shoulda gone AMD' you can just ignore.

If he's comfortable with Intel there's no point in him switching over to AMD if he doesn't want to bother learning a new system which is fine.

That'd be like if I went to an Intel forum, and got AMD, I wouldn't want to go Intel simply because I'm familiar with AMD regardless of what the people said.

He'll still get amazing gameplay, simple as that.

Nice system Idiotec....my only complaint is an ASUS motherboard :p

I just don't like them anymore, but thats not to say its a bad board

Thanks Nubius, yeah, I was expecting the AMD stuff ;)

I have heard some of the complaints about ASUS lately, but that board has reviewed EXTREMELY well. Look at this one

Abit, MSI, and Asus is always the way to go. Good thing your getting a 775, rather then 478. I understand you have the 7200rpm dirve for storage, witch is a good idea. But when you have 2 seprate drives working at different speeds at once, rather then togather. You will see a big time difference. If you really wanted to make that system alot better, then dual 74GB 10k drives on Raid would freaking own on that system.

Just think alittle about Raid, it really helps.

Damn yeah, everyone is like "amd amd amd" . Idiotec, you will not be able to tell a difference. Good choice on everything. PERFECT Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom