LCD vs. CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u spend the money on an LCd u wont be disapointed..
mines 12ms up to 1280x1024 and was only like 600bux which is perfect and its ez to carry around at LaNs and also looks good.. it gets like 75Hz as well,

Foxy, I dident state that 18 inchs have a max resolution of 12/7. I ment 12/12 but thats wrong.Yes i was wrong about 12/7. You can get a 19inch viewsonic CRT with 1920x1440 for 259$. You passed up the principle. Sure you can get a better LCD with higher resolution, with out as many of those dark colors. How much do you think thats going to cost...? Probably around 650++. Even those LCD screens arent very well. Why do you think noone waste their loot on LCD TV's? Because the picture is limited. You dont want to watch dvd's on a 42inch LCD.

Again, with all the money you have to spend on getting a good LCD, you can get a astounding CRT at 21-22 inchs. So dont act like i dident know what i was talking about completely. Yes i was wrong about the resolution. I dont care how much you spend on a LCD, it still wont be as good as CRT.

This is what the CRT'ers always come down to $$$$$.

If you do not want to spend what it takes to get a good quality LCD then don't. But what I get sick of are the people who either don't want to spend the money or cannot afford a good one, just keep ripping on them.

Look, I make good freakin' money, and I will spend $600 on a monitor. I don't want a big ass CRT on my desk. For a highschool student who doesn't make $hit, a CRT is probably a better option.

Don't hate us big pimps who run a 20" LCD at 1600x1200 resolution. You can still scream that your CRT can run 2000x1500 or some shit, but let me ask you, do you ever run it at that resolution?

lol saying your a pimp because you have an lcd screen (computer stuff) on a COMPUTER forum is kinda like an oxymoron...

if your so cool you shouldnt have to tell yourself that to strangers

lol saying your a pimp because you have an lcd screen (computer stuff) on a COMPUTER forum is kinda like an oxymoron...
I was being 100% literal. I am a pimp. I sell ho's for money. I slap ho's. I have big gold rings. I have a fur coat. I have a purple hat. I am a pimp.

idiotec, even with the best LCD available, CRT still offers better picture. Its beyond the price you pay and the resolution your screen offers. CRT has better picture, that is a proven fact. Please lets not turn this into a argument

Well I am gonna make one instance of an end-all argument FOR LCD's. I am a college student, I could not even fit a 13" CRT on my desk, those big damn things dont freckin fit, they are very clumsy and awkward for LANs. I bought my 20" LCD and I now have tons of room. I dont think the thread needs to be closed. And Shawn you are gonna be the one to close the thread, noone else called any names until you showed up, Homos eh? Alright. Who runs at anything above 1600x1200? Those resolutions become moot point unless you are workin on graphics or somethin. And dont just say crt's are better, end of argument, now shutup. I hate that when people do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom