Heres a comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. There's some other people that like the colors and style. :D I remember that someone, not mentioning any names, hehe wanted some different colors.

By the way, is that still in the works? The ol' choose-your-own-look type thing.

Cool. There's some other people that like the colors and style. :D I remember that someone, not mentioning any names, hehe wanted some different colors.

By the way, is that still in the works? The ol' choose-your-own-look type thing.

DMo224 said:

hmm... who could that be!...;)

so many members do like the colors now. Hey chop do u still have a copy of the former layout?.

DMo224 said:

hmm... who could that be!...;)

so many members do like the colors now. Hey chop do u still have a copy of the former layout?.

chopper said:
Another style is currently in the making. it may take some time.

cheers

great! do take your time and but keep at it.

Hey would you believe some ppl in another forum I'm affiliated with was arguing that your forum is another warez vB? I was advertising it there you know... well I defended it and so did other ppl.

chopper said:
Another style is currently in the making. it may take some time.

cheers

great! do take your time and but keep at it.

Hey would you believe some ppl in another forum I'm affiliated with was arguing that your forum is another warez vB? I was advertising it there you know... well I defended it and so did other ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom