want to hide internal IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
i want to hide my internal IP address and have tried thru my router and thru other means but it is still visible when i go to www.auditmypc.com. its really starting to irritate me. got any ideas? my router doesn't seem to want to cooperate with this task.

Try http://www.hiproxy.com/rip.htm to check for your REAL IP address.
HiProxy works with any routers. It is a proxy utility with many features - easy browser proxy setting, import and verify proxy servers, support for HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4/5 proxies. Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape and Opera browsers.

uript.png

JAP did not support firefox unfortunetly.

hiproxy seems what i am looking for but it does cost money after the 30-day free trial (no i dont want a way to get around that).

anyone got any other ideas?

I have heard of patch management....not too sure what that is....

with outpost firewall your internal ip address is not displayed when you do the audit on the link above.. thats what I'm using

I am not using FireWall and it displays my IP (192.168.0.66) Damn, maybe I should install SyGate again.

Jak, I suggest you get SyGate.

i have been using bit defender firewall/anti-virus.. after running the audit it showed my internal address so I switched to outpost firewall and it doesn't show it anymore.

i must check out this outpost, but which version of outpost are ya'll using? pro, free, 2.5 or older?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom