dvd decrypter help

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmum

Baseband Member
hi I have just bought a pilates exercise dvd and am trying to back it up (it was expensive) .I tried using dvd decrypter but it says it will take 74 hours and thats when it actually picks up the dvd and then I'm getting CDB errors too which I have no idea what they are .On the front of the dvd packet it has English pal written on it I dont know if this matters or not .also some time when I put it in the drive it wont pick it up or play it,but it plays fine on my dvd player:confused: :confused: :confused: mandy please help me

Use DVD Shrink 3.2 and Nero or any other cd burning software but which ever you use, make use you use the DVD shrink with it. When you install say Nero, after you hit ok after it's installed, you will never actually use the program so to say. What happens is DVD shrink will use it to burn the DVD during the whole process. So when you have both programs installed, open DVD Shrink, then open the DVD, and let it run. DVD Shrink is free.

DVD Shrink

Nero Trial

I have downloaded a small file that will decrypt your dvd. It is called DVD43, and it is great because when you are burning a dvd that is encrypted, DVD43 runs in the background while decrypting, so no there isnt any more windows. This works everytime, and it takes about 10 seconds at most. Here's the website: http://dvd43.com

Warez Monster said:
Use DVD Shrink 3.2 and Nero or any other cd burning software but which ever you use, make use you use the DVD shrink with it. When you install say Nero, after you hit ok after it's installed, you will never actually use the program so to say. What happens is DVD shrink will use it to burn the DVD during the whole process. So when you have both programs installed, open DVD Shrink, then open the DVD, and let it run. DVD Shrink is free.

DVD Shrink

Nero Trial

I agree. Well done :)

-Dan The Man

ok I've got all that but what about the problem that the dvd drive doesn't pick up the dvd ?like I said they are brand new so why won't they pick it up?
mandy

take note of the region number on the dvd itself, the go to your properties of the dvd drive, and select the same region thats on the dvd.

You shouldnt have to do anything. Are you sure you have a DVD Burner? Does your pc see you dvd drive?

to answer all your ? i'm using my dads computer and yes it is a dvd burner I have burnt other dvd's with it I'm not quite that silly,lol,there is no dvd region written on the dvd with I found strange but I have checked that a few times dvd shrink started working but got about 9% through and came up with some kind of CDB error I will try again andwritr down the error ok ,and what is an NTSC region ? mandy

Motion picture studios want to control the home release of movies in different countries because theater releases are not simultaneous. For example, a movie may come out on video in the U.S. when it's just hitting screens in Europe. Also, studios sell distribution rights to different foreign distributors and would like to guarantee an exclusive market. Therefore they required that the DVD standard include codes that can be used to prevent playback of certain discs in certain geographical regions. Each player is given a code for the region in which it's sold. The player will refuse to play discs that are not coded for its region. This means that discs bought in one country may not play on players bought in another country. Regional codes are entirely optional for the maker of a disc. Discs without region locks will play on any player in any country. There are 8 regions (also called "locales"). Players and discs are often identified by the region number superimposed on a world globe. If a disc plays in more than one region it will have more than one number on the globe.

NTSC (National Television Systems Committee). The name of the television and video standard in use in the United States. Consists of 525 horizontal lines at a field rate of 60 fields per second. (Two fields equals one complete Frame). Only 486 of these lines are used for picture. The rest are used for sync and extra information such as VITC and Closed Captioning. This is the color video standard used in the United States and Japan.

PAL (Phase Alternate Line). The television and video standard in use in most of Europe, Hong Kong and the Middle East. Consists of 625 horizontal lines at a field rate of 50 fields per second. (Two fields equals one complete Frame). Only 576 of these lines are used for picture. The rest are used for sync or extra information such as VITC and Closed Captioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom