Status
Not open for further replies.
NewCents05 said:
yea but adobe is better on pc cause macs blow

thats great info!
c'mon at least show some facts or something that has info

i dont buy pre built stuff but if i had to id go apple
and also i disagree with you

have you ever seen those shows on mtv when they record/produce stuff.. see their computers theyre all apples! And on the special edition movies on dvd when they show them making it they use apples as well.... weird

im done arguing because half of this is opinion

yea i dunno why they use them maybe cause theyre stupid or maybe cause theyre shiny or something or they think the more expensive the better or theyre too dumb to figure out how to use pc softwares and they decided to get macs

Only intelligent users know how to harness the true power of a Mac using OS X. If you are a developer Mac's are far better for programming especially if you know how to program in C.

PC's are good for most tasks even development but they can't compete with OS X and linux in certain areas. Just because Microsoft restricts you from doing a lot of stuff. The only issues i have with Mac's and linux is the lack of support. Apple was stupid when they did not let other companies manufacture their products. They tried it once but saw that the other companies could create cheaper products so they said no more. If they hadn't they would be huge today and there would be tons of support for all applications and games and Macs would be cheaper. I also think the people who run Apple are a bunch of narners, i mean whenever they release something they only send like 60 units per store; which is really stupid as they sell out in the first 5 minutes and then the rest of us have to wait for months to get one. Whenever that happens i just buy a competitiors product as i hate waiting for stuff.

People can argue all day about which is better, it basically comes down to your own needs and preferences. All OS's beat other OS's in some form or another. If you are a normal computer user then i would say just get a pc, if you are an ignorant user(never update or use firewalls and anti-virus programs) get a mac as it will save you money.

I have setup a windows machine with absolutely no protection or updates before and it got owned in less than 3 hours.

macs dont get sold out in stores that fast only good thing apple ever made was the ipod and thats the only thing i like about apple and those were the only things that sold out in 5 min

oh ok well i agree with u on that then sry didnt kno u were talking about add ons, thought u were talking about computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom