upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. After doing some research it seems prices have come down quite a bit. I haven't looked at it for about a year, and it was not cheap then.

Looks like I might have to re-evaluate my home network.

i decided to change the mobo im getting, im going to the ASUS P4P800 Delux, it has more optins than the MSI board i was going with (namely IDE RAID) and its about $60 cheaper, which means, i can get the P4 2.8 GHz woo hoo!

*edit* i also went and looked at www.pricegrabber.com and found that they have processors (retail) cheaper than www.pricewatch.com does, they are both great places, pricewatch still has cheaper MOBOs tho

any1 now of a case with at least 4 5.25" bays, 1 3.5" (xternal) bay, and 2 3.5" (int) bays, 400w PSU, and 2 case fans for under $50 (USD)? if so please post

www.colorcases.com I don't know how good they're customer service is, but they have nice looking cases for cheap.

Try to get a Thermaltake Xaser II for cheap. They're on to a different model now so you could probably pick them up discounted. They come with all the fans and have more then enough space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom