PC V.S Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude see this is the problem

people use macs that are like 3-5 years old and say theyre a piece of junk....
now try using a pc thats 3-5 yeras old and compare...
id reccomend goin to a store that has a apple section or an apple store

and what cant macs do/ they can do anything pcs can just need the software.

Nah man, when I used macs they weren't anywhere near 3-5 years old. You assume that's what us who dislike macs use or something.

When I was taking art classes in college they were top of the line G5's or whatever was top during that time and I hated them.

And as for 'doing same thing as PCs just with software' is only part true. The PC emulators suck, nothing can compared to a strong built PC.

Simply put I hate macs, new ones or not, I even built a AMD 64 system because a guy had spent $2000 on a brand new mac and he hated it, as soon as he got the 64 system I built him he was happy as hell in the fact that it wasted his mac.

Let's just be honest.

Mac's are homosexual. Mac's have gay sex with eachother.

Owning a Mac is like driving a new VW Bug. It's not cool unless you are a teenage girl.

:p

idiotec said:
Let's just be honest.

Mac's are homosexual. Mac's have gay sex with eachother.

Owning a Mac is like driving a new VW Bug. It's not cool unless you are a teenage girl.

:p

That's the funniest shit ever! Truly though whenever I have used macs, they are so frustrating!

naw you shouldnt compare homemade to macs it should be company vs. Mac or it wouldnt be fair.
lets see what macs have to offer
Best OS (opinon of course but imo its great)
No spyware no viruses so no software needed for this
Great for vid and photo editing
Least repairs per unit (according to consumer reports)
Good Customer service and have stores so you can bring n your comp

now compare this to a dell or something

Best OS (opinon of course but imo its great)
Yeah that was already counted. It is indeed supposed to be the most user friendly and stable, I said nothing discrediting that.

No spyware no viruses so no software needed for this
Only because the world revolves around windows, so it'd be pointless to bother writing spyware or virus's for a mac. There's no point in infecting 5% of the population, when you can attack millions at a time on windows so it's just a matter that windows is extremely widely used.

If it were mac instead of windows, macs would have all virus's and windows wouldn't

Great for vid and photo editing
Complete Rumor, I've never seen actual facts based on this besides mac fans saying 'Oh they are better for video and photo editing'

Thats why high end CG movie makers use PC most of the time, not macs.

Least repairs per unit (according to consumer reports)
Don't know, I've never had to 'repair' my machine, I've simply upgraded it.

Good Customer service and have stores so you can bring n your comp

Wouldn't know, I don't buy prebuilt pieces of crap. So IMO that's not even something worth mentioning, but yeah Dell sucks balls, so I don't even consider that competition.

haha best os?? i think microsoft beats apple by some billion dollars and
great for photo and vid editing??? what software?? adobe kicks ass on pc least repairs per unit because they have like what 6 models and it depends who ur comparing it to. of course they have less repairs to some 400 dollar desktop and that still beats the outrageously priced 2000 G5
go compare those mini macs to a dell of the same price and see if apple is better only thing is that they dont get as many viruses. is that worth spending like 1grand extra??? or would u rather get avast for free and save that

Adobe makes software for both PC and Mac, depends on the system concerning how fast it runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom