*Operating System Poll*

What is your favorite media manager/player?

• Real Player

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itunes

• Windows Media Player

• Winamp

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMajor-- for what high ranking you are on this forum and for how many posts you've made, the system you show is not very well-fit!! please tell me how you can get by with a 250mhz cpu, 256mb ram, and a 16mb video card!!!!!! WOW

Pilotwings119 said:
yes i think they did release 2000 first. it is strange that they would name them similarly though- i agree.

me was pretty much for home use and 2K was for business'.....but it just caught on so much for home use because of stability and stuff like that.

and to answer your question about my hd's.....music.....mine and my buddies.....

2000 is base of NT
ME is based off dos and 98

major has forgotten more things about computers than we will ever know. so he probably have those low MHz computers moving at warp speed

Ericb is corrrect. Windows 2k was a continuation of the nt file system. Windows Me was a continuation of the fat file system. Me was intended to be a final fix of win 98 but failed because it was considered too buggy.

I use XP PRO on this system and 98se on my old 450mhz, which isn't really used anymore, for obvious reasons...

I would of got 2000 pro instead of xp pro if I coul;d have a second chance, as i prefer 2000 pro alot more - my school uses that one, instead of xp pro, which the pc's there came with originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom