Case/Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 6600 GT should play all games with a good processor and RAM present. Heero_yuy151, all mobo's are silent, its the the fans witch make noise.

You first have to decide what processor you want before the mobo. Since AMD are ideal for gaming, you should push towards them. Since price is a matter, i suggest a socket 939 AMD64 3200.
Heres the link.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-502&depa=0

Now if you decide thats the processor you want, then we can talk about a mobo.

The 6600GT rocks i love mine doom3 ultra settings u should get one their under 200 bucks most of the time and don't worry about the fact that their only 128mb cos its bluddy fast memory

Ok, looks like i'll go with the suggestion you made and get that AMD..now for the mobo I def want it to have pc4000 ram. I want to put that hyper X in it. other then that I really don't know that much about a motherboard so anything you know will help

I dont know of any socket 939 PC4000 mobo's, but you can OC your RAM to speeds of PC4000. PC3200 is really good witch socket 939 will take.

Should I consider doing a SLI setup? But I guess the only downside would be the money I would have to pay for all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom