Video files..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its odd...cause now there showing that it doesn't have a file size...that its just 0KB...but when I go into the shareaza folder in the program. It actually has 214MB.....its really strange

that usually mean that it hasn't finish downloading, or that you downloaded it twice and the other one didn't download. trace your path to the 214mb one. it might be in the temp folder

use the search dog and check the hidden files too.

well since I installed all these random packs is when it the size just disappeared...When I didn't have any of the packs installed the file icon was just like your picture was. but now its a WMP icon and doesn't show up as any size.

that has nothing to do with it. read my last post. that is the problem.
these is my files that I didn't download. they has since been put in the recycle bin

click start, seach. type in your file and hit search. you should find it. when the name show up, right click them one at a time and find which one is 214 mb

that is probably why wmp wouldn't play that file after installing that pack. It wasn't a file

Eric!!!!!!! it worked!!! searching for the file in the then clicking made it run in WMP!!! Thanks for all your help and taking the time to work this out with me...Looks like if I have a problem from now on your the man to talk to lol..

Thanks for your help

~Heero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom