Lookin for h2o coolin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm kind of paranoid about the fact of liquids near my electrical components also =/

Moving into this new case my temps have gone up a little, so from what I've read the bigwater will probably do better than the current temps, or atleast it better! as thats the point, PLUS I want to get that extra radiator...don't know how big of a difference that'll make though.

But I plan on doing a leak test though, some reviews I've seen suggest leaving it going for 24 hours, don't know if I'll let it go quite that long though although it probably is worth it, whats 24 hours compared to the hours you'll spend kicking yourself for not testing it :p

I was gonna get the 6600GT, but I can hold off on a graphics card for now and spend $70 less on better cooling, $40 less if I get two rads, plus currently I'm not playing any vidyah games

Nubius said:
Nah just passionate about the ultimate potential of our components :D

Exactly! If not for overclocking, my computer would only be an average computer at 1.8 ghz instead of 2.5.

Yup and 1.8GHz just aint no good! Especially considering stock it's 266FSB, BLEH!

Nope, considering purchasing it it here in a few days though, instead of getting a 6600GT

Yeah I gotta get it on mine....I dont like running it above 40 on idle if possible....at the moment idleing at 45c is buggin me...I know the max is much higher but I dont like it. Nubius do you have any idea on average what the temp difference is on water vs air?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom