Crazy Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: "Haayderrzzz..."

Matrix-D said:
me parents dont know squat about computers so they think that their old 95´ pentium 1 is top of the line. lol, they would go psyco if i did this. but if its all connected together and working they probably wouldn´t mind.
How exactly are you gonna find a monitor extention cord that can extend from your seeling o your desk? :confused: :confused: :cool:

"hagg Monster..."

It would be pretty cool if your Monitor was dangling from the seeling. Then, you could play videogames while you're in your bed or something. Just a thought. ;) :cool:

lol....then one day the screws come lose and the paper reads

"Jimmy was killed by the violence of video games....the monitor fell on his face"

"Videogame hollochost..."

LOL I was trying to see how far i could go. ;) To see if he's actually do it! :p:p I can just imagine him screaming Bloody Murder Just before it comes down on his face.

LOL.gif

Classic lol:cool:

No no no, what u gotta do is rig it up so that the PC is on the CEILING FAN, so when ur processor gets hot, jus turn the fan on, instant, massive cooling =P

lol! that would be tight until the cords wrapped around the fan, instead of hangng everything seperatly try and do a mobile thing with pieces of metal balencing all the parts, that would look awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom