Video files..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

^Thats the message I get. I installed all the codec's and don't know whats going wrong. Before I even tried to reinstall windows and that didn't work either. Im just stuck, maybe its something else

Heero_yuy151 said:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

^Thats the message I get. I installed all the codec's and don't know whats going wrong. Before I even tried to reinstall windows and that didn't work either. Im just stuck, maybe its something else

it say the message you mention above but then it should say

do you want WMPlayer to try to play the unrecognize file file" click yes and and check the "do not show this again"

what version of wmp are you using. install winamp and try that

Downloaded wimamp and tried running the video and it didn't work either....im running the what current media player there is. I tried the classic one as well and it doesn't work either. I really just don't understand whats going wrong.

instructions. I check all of the boxes in the next step and I finish installing it.

I right click the .mkv file and click open. I select choose a program. I pick wmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom