Aww So Close :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if it's not going further it is maxed unless you get phase change cooling or something

hmm i got some pretty sweet (i think) ocing results 2day i managed to get my winchester 3200 to 2.42 with voltage at 1.325 when the stock is 1.4 and its passed prime

Shor_ty you should be able to get 2.6Ghz if you up the volts a bit more and losen the timings on your ram if you need to.

He would only need to loosen the timings on his RAM assuming he's keep it on a 1:1 ratio with the CPU while raising the FSB.

another thing with adding fans to the tsunami is that u cant! the back is covered with the 120 n psu, the front has the door and the 5 and 3 " bays... and a 120 takin the rest up.. and the top has the USB/SOUND/FIREWIRE compartment which starts just after the Dvd drive ends and finishes just b4 the PSu lol... i could go on the window but hmmmm

Yeah my thermaltake has that USB and crap up at the top two, but I think it's lame, because the little plastic shroud they put over it blocks most of the air from proper ventiliation! ::busts out the dremel:: time to start cuttin! :p

lol.. i dont even use the USB firewire or sound up the top.. the inside looks too messy when I connect it, I like the clean look =)

i was running prime for like 4-5hours so not ages but no probs and it was running fine (was, beacause im now running 2.5ghz stock vcore)

how far do u guys reakon i can push the vcore with stock cooling. im presently at 48 when running prime for a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom