Here are my specs when my computer crashses!!! WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavethenfs

Solid State Member
I poseted a while back, wondering why my computer kept rebooting randomly, especially during gaming. Well i sacked up and bought a Aerogate II and everything has been runnin fine temperature and fan speed wise, today computer rebooted while playing half life....these were my temps! HDD 37. CPU 50.5. Vid Card 44. Case 27.5. All temps are in celsius...i think those temps are all fine, do any seem high to anyone? i guess my next move is a new power supply :-/

MichaelStanding said:
This sounds similar to a problem I had with my tracking system. This is caused by Dos, when it pings the CPU the gigabytes cant respond in time to the ping speed. Therefore the reset button is pinged instead.

Seriously, you have NO CLUE what your talking about

Dam i love this guy and what shit he talks.
Its so dam funny and i canÂ’t believe some people believe what he says sometimes.
If he had to go on he would be telling people next put your computer in a bucket of water for the best cooling.

Well luckily his been banned now.

k ill turn off automatic restarts....anyone else have any input? are my temperatures normal? i dont see why it would be auto restarting...its not set to do that till 65C and it was at 50.5 when it did it :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom