Two monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brudder has a video card wit dual monitor support, but only one port. We have an old video card from a dell deminsion that broke, so would that work with one decent video card and one withought dual support?

MichaelStanding said:
There is a much cheaper alternative to this idea. Basically what you need to do is buy a plug adapter which will change your video plug into a modem plug. Then simply plug this into your modem. Reboot your PC so your gigabytes get alligned then your good to go. Happy gaming.

hahaha lol...nice try but i dont think that will work mate :p

the best thing is to get a 2nd video card, and plug the 2nd monitor into that
Wrong, they have 2 adapters specifically for people who want to run two monitors.

it is funny tho, come on guys there's nothing wrong with a bit of humor
No it's childish and ridiculous. When people need actual help the last thing they want is stupid crap that makes no sense, beyond that, we don't want someones first impression to be that TF caters to morons such as him.

BTW, he's been banned so that'll be the last of that.

Hey im not trying to act as a noob or anything but, i have on my computer 512 MB RAM (2x 256 Dual Channel) a 128 MB GeForce NVidia Verto PCI Videocard, 51.5 HD (kinda sucks i know, going to upgrade real soon) 350w Power Supply, Sound Blaster Live LS Sound Card 1.1 Celeron CPU, Stock HP MB. So to the point, my video card has dual monitor support and with all that i was sorta wondering if 2 15 inch monitors would blow my power supply, post me back.

The monitors dont run off of the psu...

anyway, i got more than that in my pc and less power.

Dual VGA.1.jpg

this is what you have to do to enable it. check the "extend the desktop to this moniter"

I have 2 17in moniters hooked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom